You know when you have absolutely NO time to blog but the idea of blogging stays in your mind for...ever? That's exactly how I've been feeling. I've missed jotting my thoughts down and sending them into the abyss of nothingness & chaos we know as cyberspace. Well I'm back in the game for now.....without ever really leaving the game. I am officially "independent"...are you proud? I left my home sweet home and moved into my own apt. It's cozy. It's my own little getaway. I thoroughly enjoy it. I don't have roommates but I have plenty of neighbors. My closet fits (almost) all my clothes and shoes (a small miracle). My kitchen is adorable. My bedroom is/will be my own home away from home. Everything is in its place and I feel good. I can think clearly now. What do I love most about living on my own?
1. Soul possession of the remote control (that's very important)
2. Listening to whatever music I want
3. Decorating/Arranging things the way I see fit
4. I can't hear anyone breathing at night
5. The blissful feeling that only the word "Independent" can bring
What do I dislike most about living on my own?
1. I have no one to answer to (Mom & Dad) who would've thought I'd miss that
2. The random giveaways to the tune of that almighty dollar that Dad would so obligingly bestow on his hija favorita (me)
3. No Jamie....or her "funk" system *sad face*
4. I no longer do the family grocery shopping (a favorite pass time of mine...very fulfilling). I am pennywise pound foolish when it comes to grocery shopping for one...it's a lonely ride.
Regardless of the ups and downs, this is a new chapter...a new start, and I love it.