Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What it do what it do!

I suppose I should take the time to welcome myself to the wonderful world of blogging. I've heard the hype about blogging from friends...twix commercials...myspace...emails....I just never thought I'd be "blog savvy" until recently. A lot has been going on in my life and myspace, bebo, facebook, hi5 and ringo just don't seem to be enough....tragic. A few of my friends suggested I start a blog. Would anyone ever read it? Would it be beneficial in any way? I wouldn't want to bore anyone with the stories or everyday acitivities in the life of Jenilyn. Then the thought popped in my mind...what have you got to lose.....*lightbulb*....you're right what HAVE I got to lose? Besides the privacy of my personal life...hahahaha...I'm just teasing...I won't write anything I don't want anyone else to know....(big sigh of relief). Bottom line: I think this is a really great way to stay involved with loved ones and friends...and their lives...one could argue that you could just pick up the phone and chat with friends and loved ones....but honestly you guys...sometimes I'm so lazy that I'd rather read about it then spend hours catching up you know? Don't get me wrong I love you all....I'm just lazy sometimes...that aside....let's blog!

No comments: