Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Favorite Things 2014

Merry Christmas, everyone. What an amazing year. Can I get an "Amen?" Here's the thing....This year has had more ups than downs. Obvs there were hard times, but you know what, the good times overshadow any tears that were shed this year. I feel like my cheeks still hurt from the blessings I received this year. Naturally, I have to document my favorite things this year. Naturally. My family....automatic, right? I just feel like I have the best. Jack & Slim. Lovely life. Like, no words. Sleeping in....zzzzzzz. A full nights sleep & an iced venti chai cures just about everything that ails 'ya. Online Shopping....thank you Forever 21 for my wardrobe on a budget.....like....a Beyonce budget, I probably kept you in business this year. Baubles...beautiful! Gorgeous! Trendy. Check out Wrenn Jewelry. I die. My amazing car....for those of you who don't know I bought a new (like new new car...a 2014 in 2013....like legit, grown up, sleek car...ugh!!!! YASSS) My job....promotion HAAYYYYY! Twinkle lights......like....all over my apt (Mindy Lahiri status) My cozy, lovely apt, you guys, I can't even tell you how much I love my little home. I never want to leave....and I hardly ever do. Reality television. Shame shame you know you're name. Nail Polish. You know who you are. Dates. Specifically WHO I go on dates with. He's a dream. Literally, a dream. This Is the Read. Crissle. Kid Fury. You make me fly! VINE. Thank you, Vine. Instagram. Documenting my life via pictures is my world. Love it. Love. It. Beyonce. Snatched my edges this year! #whereareyouredges Boots w/the fringe. The besties. I have amazing people in my life. I've said goodbye to a few negative influences in my life, and I'm happier for it. Awwww...... My bed. 1300 ct sheets combined with a Tempurpedic....my bed is so hard to get out of in the morning. Impossible. Clinique eyeliner Loreal Volumnious Mascara Jason's Super C Toner.....you can find this at whole foods stores...it made my eyelashes grow so much...there's my dirty little secret. SIRIUS Music (satellite radio) ooooh weeee I love the extra music and the extra talk. Carmex mixed with any lip gloss. Trust. Bath 'n Body Works Peppermint Deep Cleansing Soap. Doggy door. Life-saver. Target. Nothing new. Targ has always been one of my fave things. Anywhere you can get Starbucks and shop around? Um, hellur, that's a hit. Diet Dr. Pepper....like, seriously, it is everything! Text messaging. Calls are a thing of the past for me.....unless you're my mom or my sister. Or Jack (duh). Snapchat. Super fun. Magisto. Hello favorite video editing app. Hello! My iTunes. Ooooh take it easy. My playlist has increased by leaps and bounds. Thank you, Apple. You "rock" my world. Pun intended. Road trips. It always seems like they come at just the right time. The snacks, the music, the company. Bountiful. I used to live in West Jordan, but in March I moved to Bountiful and I love it. Cute town, great options. I think it's important to document my favorite things, because I feel like my favorite things are just blessings that are amplified, and it's fun to look back and reminisce. It's good therapy. Merry Christmas, everyone and have a great new year's eve!

No comments: