Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blah-zay

I might be burnt out.  Ok, I am burnt out.  Bad news bears.....it's the first week of school...so.....there's that.  I need energy, I need motivation, I need I need gimme gimme.  Do I sound like I'm 5 yrs old?  Sorry for the vent sesh guys.  I started this semester of school and there are like no cool people.  My classes are full of weirdos, which is probably ironic because they probably think the same thing about me.  Oh well, I can't be bothered.  I have 2 semesters, count 'em TWO semesters (or oh-vest-ers depending on who you talk to) and I'm am outroz.... finito....donezo.....kaput.  Are you excited?  I might have a paper chain countdown, don't rule that out.  I've always heard there's a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm almost certain I'll be able to see it come May (which is also my birthday month, let's not forget that imperative tidbit).  Ahhhhh I feel better.  See, blogs are so good for venting....like you didn't know.
I just saw "War Horse" today, cried three separate times...completely unexpected.  You should probably see it if you haven't.  Not probably. Go see it.  Hey if you guys have any pointers for a little motivation shoot
'em my way.  Is it spring time yet?

1 comment:

nono said...

my first thought about war horse was "this is something only a palangi would watch".... and im right... why would a horse watch a movie of a horse...other than Seabiscuit..lol.. congrats on almost being done with school.. being burnt out sucks..May is an EXCELLENT month to look forward too!... Yoga is always a nice thing.. so is rugby watching... subway movie... afakasi pie... dancing... sushi..running.. PHO..is amazing... anyways.. keep your head up!!