Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Grinchie

As if it hasn't been long enough since I posted I feel like I have nothing to blog about.  Never mind that I just finished a semester of school, never mind that dad is being released from the hospital (after 2 weeks), never mind that I purchased a new car...apparently all those things are not blog worthy.  It's a shame isn't it?  This is what my blogging life has come to....pathetic.  However, the Christmas season is officially here, and now that there's somewhat of a hint of snow on the ground I can officially listen to Christmas music (it's an unwritten Jenilyn rule that there MUST be snow on the ground in order to listen to, and enjoy Christmas music).  My Christmas tree has been up since Thanksgiving, never mind that there are only lights and no ornaments on the tree.  I don't wanna be a humbug so I need to get some ornaments on that tree (note to self--get ornaments on that tree). 



1 comment:

Lele said...

hey hey hey!! Looking good Jenilyn....and...who is this? (that guy in your pics?)