Sunday, June 13, 2010

Schoolio

Guess what?  This degree-less girl isn't so degree-less.  Turns out I have an Associates Degree.  Do you know what that means?  It means that now when I tell people I have a degree it will be 100% legit.  Most of you are like...who cares?  My sentiments exactly.  It's a piece of paper, but my dad is dead set on me getting a degree so, I do what is takes to keep 'em happy.  No skin off my back.  I only have a handful of credits til I get a BA so I thought "what the heck" I'll take summer classes.  1st day of school was last week.  One word: oddish?  I've only ever known BYU schools....SLCC is a far cry from BYU.  I thought I would attend school, and charm them with my easy going awesomeness...not so....that plan has been done {although taken in a  completely opposite direction from my own road map on "How to be cool and influence people"} oh well...I'll just be my easy breezy self, it'll happen, no doubt, NO doubt.  SLCC is a bit of a step down for me {nose in the air}...it's like high school all over again {loved high school}, BUT my credits are being transferred to BYU so don't worry I WILL have that coveted piece of paper with a BYU stamp on it...what a relief.  Please bless I'll be voted "Most Popular" or "Homecoming Queen" this year {fingers strenuously crossed}...false, I do not give 2 hoots in hades about that stuff....but my classmates do so I'll play along....

1 comment:

The Memea family said...

you are so funny! Congrats on the degree!