Thursday, January 9, 2014

I mean.....

I feel like I'm gonna jinx myself....ever since Siaki and I have been dating life has been....well, I've loved life.  Not to say I haven't had trials or cried my eyes out, but he has evened me out, and as stupid and as cliche as it sounds he has literally "completed" me.  I hate gushy love stuff, but you guys, I don't know how to tell you or describe it.  My life literally was lacking.  That's an understatement.  Um....I'm dramatic{?} to say the least, and Siaki just.....gets it.  I don't know.....I seriously DON'T KNOW, but I love it, and I thank my Heavenly Father every.single.day for him.

So anyway, new year, new goals, right?  Last year we made goals together.....TOTALLY met our goals as a couple: go on 2 road trips, save at least X amount of moolah, and get engaged. Done dah dahz. We actually accomplished so much more as a couple than I ever thought we would (this year, that is).  Super blessed...so blessed.  I'm not bragging, please don't think I'm bragging. We've totally had our trials, but, uh, hello like I'm gonna dwell on those....forget you...buh bye.

This year we have just a couple goals....they're pretty big so we just have a few.  I think they're obtainable....a lot of hard work.  I'll let you know how they turn out.  We're also trying something new.  We have a "creed" that we're living by.  I know, weird huh?  I actually think it's a little unique and fun.  I heard this quote like a long time ago on "Princess Diaries" (don't judge).  I've only ever seen the movie one time, maybe twice...MAYBE twice.  It's the part where Anne Hathaway is reading the letter from her deceased father and he says "The brave do not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."  I've remembered that quote, and it has stuck with me since I saw the movie.  I love the idea of trying new things, having an open mind and being brave, so does Siaki.  So that is how we are living our lives this year.  I feel so hopeful for the future.  I hope this feeling lasts and that it is not just preemptive twitterpation (I've actually felt this way for two years.....still goin strong, folks).  I hope this year proves promising for everyone who reads this blog....if you don't read this blog I do not hope for a promising year for you....jokes!

1 comment:

SheerLed said...



Sheerled.co.uk providing energy saving LED lights,
LED Bulbs, GU10 LED, MR16 LED Bulbs, LED Spotlights, Flood lights,
Ceiling and wall lights at amazing price
www.sheerled.co.uk